A lady in Elise has been crying for days; apparently her little daughter has gone missing. She suspects that the little girl might have run off to Eryion Forest
, though all searches within that area turn up short. Skull Marshes
is quite close by as well, and can be quite tricky for a child-- it's likely that a Kappa has lured her through the forest. Perhaps that’s where little Annie is after all... too bad you'll have to get through the Kappas to get to her.Recommended Inventory:
A weapon in your arsenal, (Optional: a companion)Reward:
1000 gold for the safe return of her daughter. 500 gold for the return of her dead body.
- Talk with the mother in Elise.
- Search within Eryion Forest for the little girl.
- You'll find a Kappa in the forest talking about a little girl-- investigate either by listening quietly or taking the Kappa hostage and torturing information out of it.
- Try to catch up with the little girl and her captor before they reach the Skull Marshes. They've taken a pit stop near Shadelight Lake.
- Fight off three rounds of Kappas to find her either alive or drowned.
- Fight off three rounds of wolves on the way back to Elise.
- Either deliver her alive or dead back to her mother.